Xiaomi introduces Redmi 2, an affordable Mi phone that is thinner, lighter, and faster
Xiaomi has announced that its eagerly-awaited Redmi 2 smartphone will soon be available in the Philippines. Priced at ₱5,999, the Redmi 2 will first go on sale on April 28 via www.lazada.com.ph/mi.
Here are some of the amazing features Mi Fans can expect from the Redmi 2:
- 7” display similar to the Redmi 1S, but thinner at 9.4mm and lighter at 133g
- 4G dual SIM and dual standby capability
- Fast and fluid performance even under heavy use, with a Quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 processor, Adreno 306 GPU, 1GB RAM and 8GB Flash (expandable to 32GB)
- Gorgeous 4.7” 1280 x 720 HD screen (312 PPI), protected by AGC Dragontrail glass
- Sharp and clear 8MP BSI f/2.2 rear camera and a 2MP BSI front camera with 720p video recording
- Long battery life made possible by a 2200mAh battery
- OTG support to transfer files quickly and connect peripherals
- A soft-touch matte back cover that is fingerprint and grease-resistant
- MIUI 6 that enables new functions, shortcuts, customizations and animations
How to order:
To purchase the device, users should visit Mi.com/ph, where they can find a direct link to the Redmi 2 product page of its selling partner Lazada.com.ph, and choose from among 4 modes of payment: cash on delivery, credit card (Visa/Mastercard), MegaLink and Paypal. Their devices will be delivered for free within 1-5 working days for Metro Manila and 5-10 working days for orders outside Metro Manila. In addition, users can also enjoy Xiaomi’s world-class after-sales service and support, so they can always get the best experience from their Mi smartphones.
Lazada (www.lazada.com.ph) is Philippines’ largest online shopping mall and is pioneering e-commerce by providing a fast, convenient and secure online shopping experience combined with an extensive product offering in categories ranging from mobiles & tablets and consumer electronics to household goods, toys, fashion and sports equipment. Lazada is continuously striving to offer its customers the best possible shopping experience with multiple payment methods including cash on delivery, extensive warranty commitments and free returns. Lazada mobile applications for Android, iPhone and iPad provide additional convenience to its consumers’ allowing them to shop anywhere, anytime.
For more information, please visit http://www.lazada.com.ph. For updates on Lazada’s latest innovations, as well as activities, contests and promotions, connect with us via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/LazadaPhilippines)