Starmobile Diamond X1 coming in January 2014!
As announced earlier Starmobile Diamond X1 is set to be released on January 2014.
This is probably the first smartphone/phablet with 8 cores of processing power equivalent to 1.7 Ghz with 6 inch display, 18 megapixel camera, 2 Gb ram and is said to handle the most demanding graphics intensive games.
- 6-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.7 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor with 700 MHz Mali 450-MP4 GPU
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 13MP auto focus camera with LED Flash, 1080p Full HD video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, dual Yamaha 1420 speakers with 1.2W output
- 7mm thick
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, aGPS
- 2GB RAM, 16GB/ 32GB internal memory
- 2300 mAh removable battery
The price range will fall between Php 12-15 Thousand Pesos