Meet your 2-in-1 PayMaya Visa card with beep!
What is PayMaya?
PayMaya is a mobile app that gives you a free reloadable Visa card on your mobile phone. It is a reloadable Visa card so you can use it to load up and shop online anywhere Visa is accepted. PayMaya is the fastest way to get a Visa. All you have to do is download the app and register with any mobile number, from any mobile network. Your very own virtual Visa card with your corresponding card details will appear inside the app.
What are the features and benefits?
1. Shop for clothes and gadgets online.
2. Buy games and apps on app stores.
3. Book for flights and accommodations around the world.
4. Book movie tickets online so you can skip the lines.
5. Buy concert tickets online so you don’t miss out on your favorite artists>
6. Purchase gaming credits and in-game items.
7. Get the best discounts at deal sites.
8. Get Visa-exclusive benefits like restaurant discounts and pre-sale shows.
9. Track all your transactions.
10. Send money to anyone with a PayMaya account anytime, anywhere!
11. Split the bill with friends easily.
12. Get Smart load at a 10% discounted price at the PayMaya Shop inside the app.
13. ATM withdrawals at any Bancnet ATMs locally and Visa Plus ATMs abroad.
*Send money option is available for Upgraded PayMaya accounts.
*ATM withdrawals is available for those Upgraded PayMaya accounts & have a physical card.
How do I load my PayMaya Up?
7-Eleven Cliqq Kiosks
1. Visit a Cliqq Kiosk in 7-Eleven stores.
2. Select e-Money, then PayMaya.
3. Input the amount you wish to load up and the mobile number you used to register PayMaya.
4. The machine will issue a receipt, which the customer will then present to the 7-Eleven cashier together with the load-up amount in cash.
5. You will receive an SMS text confirming your load-up transaction. Your total balance and a history of your transactions will also be reflected in your app (provided you have internet access)
Robinson’s Department Stores & SM Business Centers
Look for the business center in the Robinson’s or SM Department Stores. You can deposit funds to your PayMaya at the payment section of these business centers. Note. that you will have to present a valid ID (student IDs, are also accepted) alongside the load-up amount in cash.
BDO Online/Phone Banking
1. Log in to your BDO online/mobile account.
2. Select “Financial Services”>”Bills Payment”<“Pay Bills”
3. For “Pay this Company/Biller”: choose PAYMAYA.
4. For the Subscriber Name, enter the recipient’s mobile number with the format: 639XXXXXXXXX.
5. For the Subscriber Name, enter the recipient’s name. Click Submit.
6. The message “You have successfully paid your bills” will be shown along with your payment details. Your PayMaya will receive the load following BDO’s load-up schedule (for more info visit www.paymaya.com/faq)
Robinsons Department Store
Is PayMaya Safe to Use?
You’ll get an SMS notification after every checkout transaction so you can keep track of all your transactions even if you don’t have the app open. PayMaya also automatically logs you out after approximately 5 minutes of inactivity.
What’s the difference between a virtual and a physical card?
The virtual card can be found on the app and can be used to buy anything you want. You can avail of the physical card and have it linked to your virtual card account. They have different numbers but it’s just the same PayMaya wallet. You can use your physical card to purchase for goods online, swipe and pay in restaurants and physical stores. In order to withdraw cash from this physical card, you must upgrade your PayMaya (to be discussed further).
1. Download the app from iTunes (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android).
2. Sign up with your details:
i. Legal name (first name, last name)
ii. Mobile number
3. Tap “Agree and create my account”
4. A mobile verification code will be sent to your phone.
5. Enter the code on the app and tap “Verify mobile phone number”
6. Activiate your reloadable virtual Visa card.
Activating your virtual visa card takes less than 1 minute
1. Open the PayMaya app. Tap “Link” to activate your PayMaya VISA Card.
2. Fill out the required details – your birthday and complete address.
3. Tap “Activate”
4. Your card number, CVV, and Expiry Date will be displayed. You’ll need these information when you start purchasing online. Make sure you activate and load your Visa virtual card before shopping online.
Send money to anyone with a PayMaya Account
To use the Send Money option in the PayMaya app, you must first upgrade your PayMaya account on the app. Upgrading is free for everyone.
2 Ways to Upgrade
1. Visit our Upgrade Centers and present the same valid ID you entered in your app. For a complete list of our upgrade centers, visit: www.bit.ly/PayMayaUpgradeCenters
2. Upgrade via a video call with our PayMaya Upgrade Assistant. Visit www.upgrade.paymaya.com for more details.
Activating your physical PayMaya Card.
1. Tap “More” (iOS), or open the drawer (Android), then “My Cards”.
2. Tap “Link” to activate your PayMaya VISA card.
3. Fill out the required details and tap “Activate”
4. Use your card to shop online, swipe like a credit card.
1. Text: Activate [SPACE] Firstname/Lastname
2. Send to 292 907 969
(+632 845 7788) or toll free number: 1900-108457788